Frances is LEARNING!

As part of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's Learning 2.0 initiative, I created this blog to record my progress through the 23 Things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yummy?

Yesterday I created a del.icio.us account. I always get excited when I can register at new sites with my favorite username, ShepherdsLamb. I was hesitant to download the easy tagging buttons for my browser here at work, but I have since read a blog post by Helene which indicates that I am free to do just that. Yay! To start, however, I just played with posting URLs at the del.icio.us website itself. I'm learning how to choose appropriate tag words, including different forms of the same word to cover all the bases (e.g., Catholic and Catholicism). I also discovered that I can insert a Network Badge to my blog to direct readers to my del.icio.us link list. I just need to figure out how to get into the html of my blog posts and paste in the Java Script. Hey, why don't I do that now? Here's my attempt:


Did it work? Did it work? ...

Alas, it did not. Maybe next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home