Frances is LEARNING!

As part of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's Learning 2.0 initiative, I created this blog to record my progress through the 23 Things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blue hydrangea



I also tried out the Flickr Color Pickr. I chose my favorite color blue and the photos that came up were ... okay. Then I limited my color search to flowers and WOW did it offer some lovelies, including this one. Blue is not easy to find in nature, but this variety of hydrangea shows it well!

AND guess what else?! I WAS able to download this picture (Flickr even offered me a variety of sizes to choose from) and set it as my desktop background. It may be a bit too monotone to keep long, but it will make me smile for a few days for sure. Then I will pull another photo from my Flickr Favorites and make it my new background. The possibilities are limitless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home