Frances is LEARNING!

As part of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's Learning 2.0 initiative, I created this blog to record my progress through the 23 Things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yahoo! Avatars

Yay! I figured out how to create and customize a Yahoo! Avatar for myself, AND how to download it, AND how to display it on my blog sidebar! Go me! Well, actually, I must give a nod to the Questing Librarian, whose description of her venture into the unknown charted my path.

I want to use my avatar as my profile picture; the Blogger help files instructed me to first post the images so I can link to them. Here they are!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely job on your Yahoo! Avatar. Glad you are enjoying the Questing Librarian. I feel like I'm just feeling my way along in the dark but I'm glad that you find the information useful. Keep blogging!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home