Frances is LEARNING!

As part of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's Learning 2.0 initiative, I created this blog to record my progress through the 23 Things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monday, September 25, 2006

Zohowriter

I am excited about Zohowriter and the possibilities it offers me! As a part-time (on the side) student, I am often working on writing assignments in multiple locations: at home, at work, and at friends' homes. Sometimes I email drafts to myself so that I can open them in my next location; other times I save to my flash drive and carry it with me from computer to computer. But now I can compose, save, edit, and export my documents in one place (online) with fewer steps!

One really cool feature I found was a bookmarklet which would allow me to post selected content from any page directly to a document in my Zoho Writer account. I may have to try that out from my home computer.

I was eager to see how easy it is to post to my blog from within Zohowriter...unfortunately, it didn't work for me the first time (it claimed to not be able to connect with Blogger). Maybe next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home