Frances is LEARNING!

As part of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's Learning 2.0 initiative, I created this blog to record my progress through the 23 Things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Technorati

Technorati is useful. It provides a great way to search the web for blogs focused on a specific subject of interest. I've been enjoying its "popular" section, especially the videos.

I was intrigued by the decreasing number of results as a searched for a subject (Learning 2.0) in blog posts, tags, and the blog directory. Makes sense.

Including the "Technorati tags" on the bottom of blog posts seems a bit cumbersome to me. I don't think I'll be doing that. But, should I change my mind, I know where to find the info about it now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home