Frances is LEARNING!

As part of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's Learning 2.0 initiative, I created this blog to record my progress through the 23 Things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monday, August 28, 2006

Satiation

I am FED! I have created a Bloglines account and set myself up with about 15 feeds. Today I enjoyed organizing my various feeds into folders like "Comics" (I am psyched to be able to follow "For Better or For Worse" again!) and "Library". I even used Blogger's search tool to locate some special interest blogs to add to my feeds. One, YouthMinistryBlogs, is actually just a host site for a ring of youth ministry related blogs. Instead of adding the blog to my Bloglines account (pointless, since it's author doesn't write new posts), I tagged the blog with my handy dandy del.icio.us icon and will use that link to visit the page often and check out all those listed blogs. I have so much WORK to do when it comes to sorting out which blogs I want to follow - there are just so many to explore!

Visiting Technorati is definitely on my "to do" list. I also want to browse through more of my coworkers' blogs for Learning 2.0 and see if there are any I want to keep tabs on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home