Frances is LEARNING!

As part of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's Learning 2.0 initiative, I created this blog to record my progress through the 23 Things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monday, September 18, 2006

Favorite Animals

After a couple months of playing with and successfully utilizing a wiki for work purposes, I feel pretty comfortable with this Learning 2.0 tool. So I hopped right into the PLCMC Learning 2.0 Favorites Blog and added a link to my blog, a few personal favorites on the various pages, and a whole new page for visitors to note their favorite animals. Lo and behold, I've already learned about a cool little creature called the green anole - thank you, fellow wiki user! Wikier? hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home