Frances is LEARNING!

As part of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's Learning 2.0 initiative, I created this blog to record my progress through the 23 Things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Monday, September 25, 2006

Satiation 2

This was originally part of my Satiation post below, but when the Learning 2.0 rules were clarified (no two Things in one post!) I had to bring it here:

Post Addition (9/19/06): Now that we can link to the relevant posts from our Learning 2.0 checklist, I thought I should add a note about the library-related feeds I included in my Bloglines account. At first I followed Jenny Levine's The Shifted Librarian blog, but I thought that got boring so I moved it to the cute little trash can. Now I keep track of Helene's Library TechBytes and Learning 2.0, as well as the ImaginOn newsletter (thanks to Lori's how-to at LearningTrain). Oh, and I read the Unshelved comic strip daily via my Bloglines account, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home