Frances is LEARNING!

As part of the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County's Learning 2.0 initiative, I created this blog to record my progress through the 23 Things.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlotte, NC, United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

Thing #22: eAudiobooks

Although I haven't yet taken advantage of it, I am grateful for the service NetLibrary provides. I visited the site, registered (through PLCMC), and browsed their eAudiobook collection. They have a great selection of classics in the "Trial Program Collection." I also saw The Kite Runner, which has been on my "to read" list for some time. Perhaps that will be my first download. Or Rudyard Kipling's The Man Who Would Be King & Other Stories (I love short stories).

I was disappointed with the site's search feature. It wouldn't let me search only the eAudiobooks, and I didn't want to leaf through pages of search results looking for them. Perhaps I missed the field where I could narrow down my search...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home